• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepsi
Pepsi Amp FTW!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/20...mp.app.cnn
[Image: arch2.png]
Excellent lol. I like the idea.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

This has to be one of the funniest things. I mean wow, a major company like Pepsi. Kudos to those guys.
I agree. Its quite out there. I suspect its an intended marketing ploy to get people talking but i do like it.
The Rules!

The sweet smell of publicity!
Haha. People get so uptight about stupid crap. It's an APP! Who CARES! Are people so oblivious to think that guys don't do this already? Hell, they could do it with a notepad and a pen! I personally don't, but there're guys who do. An iPhone app would just make it easier for them. Who cares? I sense some feminazis.
Any publicity is good publicity. This would no doubt be what there trying to achieve.
Lets face it in todays world we can not even whistle at a woman without being sexist.

Now off topic a bit but i have posted directly after you a few times now Elektrisk and 1 thing concerns me.
Your sig. It looks almost like you have a nut wanting to pop out of your shorts mate....
The Rules!

Quote:Now off topic a bit but i have posted directly after you a few times now Elektrisk and 1 thing concerns me.
Your sig. It looks almost like you have a nut wanting to pop out of your shorts mate....

That isn't me.
Oh ok. Then i am even more concerned now lol.
The Rules!

Downloaded straight away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coke or Pepsi. manipulate 43 6,003 06-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Corrupt