Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best regiment for weight loss?
What's the best regiment for losing weight that you guys know of? I have some extra weight that I'd like to get rid of as fast as I can without the regiment seeming too plain. Like is there a good workout plan to lose weight while mixing it up a bit to keep things interesting?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
There sure is, do you want me to help you make a personal fitness plan?
(08-04-2010, 07:14 PM)Sam Wrote: There sure is, do you want me to help you make a personal fitness plan?

Sure, that'd be awesome, Sam. Smile
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
It is very good topic to discuss about Regiment for weight loss. It is very helpful and interesting for every one. According to me i think that The best weight loss regimen to follow is one which requires the least amount of sacrifice and effort.
Excersise. No soda. Trust me, no soda help so much.
Plan out a schedule for the specific time you will eat, and what you will eat. I am doing it now. I usually write up the next days schedule around 9PM the night before. This way you can monitor your calorie intake.

Also, write things like exercise times and routines. This will actually keep you on track.

I hope it helps. It's been working for me the past few days. Trust me though, the first 1-2 days will be REALLY hard! Drink a lot of water!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
The best weight loss regimen to follow is one which requires the least amount of sacrifice and effort. We've all been told that weight loss can only be achieved through discipline and hardship. No pain, no gain. The low-carb, low-calories, and low-fat diets all require you to sacrifice something from your diet.
Daily jogging, a dog is a great companion for this (if you have one).
Alright losing weight is not as hard as everyone thinks it is.

First off, you need to do two things, Diet and Exercise. You can not and i repeat can not do just one of these because you will see either minimal or no results at all. When i say diet I don't necessarily mean eat less food, unless your eating a ridiculous amount, but eating healthier foods. It's all about what you eat. As for exercise, for example say you were trying to lose fat around your stomach, DO NOT JUST GO DO CRUNCHES. That wont help you. Doing crunches will get you some muscle on your abs but that fat will still be over top of it. If you really want to lose that weight over your stomach, stop now. Take that off your goal list. You should make your goal to lose a certain amount of weight. When you are losing weight it will come from fat all over you body not just your stomach. Over time you will lose that weight over your stomach along with any other excess fat you might have.

A couple of tips:

Work out or exercise in the morning before you eat. This is good because your body will use your fat for energy.

Lifting weights is actually a good idea also. Although you wont "lose" weight, you can turn some of that fat into muscle.

If you are going to start running, do not start by running 3 miles a day. You need to gradually make your way there. Start off with half a mile for a week. If you feel confident with yourself then move up to 1 mile. I would stay at 1 mile for a couple of weeks if you aren't really in shape. If you are in shape and you feel like you can then start to run 2 miles or even run twice a day. Everybody's body is different and therefore you have to find out what will benefit you the most. Experiment but be safe.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Well, the best reginement to loss the weight is sacrify. The reason is that it in the weight loss there is required to avoid the fast food and follow the diet program.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,142 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,515 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 871 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 3,706 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 51,101 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval