Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.18 Average
MAKE MONEY WITH YOUTUBE - NEW METHOD
Hello SF! I originally posted this on HF, but I decided to open this up to everybody here too. I'll just copy and paste my thread. Same thing applies, just reply here instead of on HF. Here you go:

Make Money With YouTube
Free Monetizing eBook

Hello HF,

Recently, I purchased rights to redistribute an eBook written by a user on this forum. You can view the sales thread by clicking here. Anyway, I was going to make my own sales thread and sell this eBook myself, but I decided to give it away instead. Please note that I have purchased COMPLETE rights to this eBook, and you can PM the original author (JonOwns) at any time if you would like to confirm it with them. Below, I have provided information on this free eBook, along with some reviews and vouches:

Description: According to Wikipedia, YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. After reading this eBook, you will soon realize that YouTube is not just a video sharing website. The opportunities available on this conglomerate-of-a-website are unlimited! If you are somebody who has always been looking for a method to make a lot of money with ease, I can tell you with confidence that this is the eBook for you! By reading this tremendously well put together eBook, you will never look at YouTube or the world of monetizing the same. By downloading this eBook, you will be making the smartest investment of your life! This is a limited time offer, so get it while you still can!

Title: Making Money With YouTube
Author: JonOwns [Rights Owned & Distributed By: Virtual Reality]
Pages: 16
Payment Options: N/A
Copies Available: Unlimited
Review Copies Available: 2 [Reviews Fulfilled In Sales Thread]
Resale Rights: $20 [PM ME FOR DETAILS]
Price: FREE! Just follow the instructions below

--

OFFICIAL REVIEWS:

(11-06-2010, 07:58 AM)xBackslash Wrote: [Information]
==================================
Title: How To: Make Money With YouTube
Price: $$2.50
Pages: 16
Author: JonOwns
Reviewer: Backslash
[Official Review]
5/5 Quality of Information: The ebook is very well written and it contains a lot of information that will help you make a lot of money.
5/5 Ease of Use: You can't make an easier method to make money. This is it.
4/5 Layout: The layout is simple, and that is why many people will understand it better.
5/5 Grammar: The grammar is fine, I haven't found any problems with reading it.
2/5 Originality: It isn't original, but this is the best all in one guide on how to do this. I think many will be surprised to read this. It is a great way to make a buck.
Notes: I personally think that this is the best all in one tutorial I have ever seen. I personally reccomend it to anyone.
- Backslash

VOUCHES:

(11-05-2010, 05:13 AM)Gorgon825 Wrote: +Vouch
I just finished reading the ebook and its a great ebook for only $2, just because he did some crap in the past does not mean this isn't a great ebook!

(11-18-2010, 05:21 PM)JonOwns Wrote: I vouch this. I wrote the eBook but Virtual Reality bought the rights off it because I wasn't getting very meny sales. This is a quality eBook so I hope you guys enjoy. Make sure to thank VR for giving this away for free. ~ JonOwns

Disclaimer: The download link I will give you is not a CPALEAD link, but is an affiliate link where you will be promted to complete a very short and easy survey. After completion, you will be able to download. These surveys are completely easy and only take a minute or two, as I have done them myself before. Also, please do not hold me accountable for any of the content within the eBook. I have read it myself, but I am not the author. From what I see, it is a QUALITY eBOOK, but I will not offer additional help with these methods, so do not assistance with anything mentioned. The guide is quite self-explanatory and is very easy to use, so you shouldn't have any problems anyway. Also, this guide is completely private and should not be leaked and/or mirrored. Doing so will result in severe consequences both online and offline. This is not a threat, but a warning. Thanks!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

If you are interested, please leave a reply below. It doesn't matter what you post, as long as it is on-topic and somewhat of quality. Once I see your post, I will send you a PM with a link to my web-page, where you can download it. Almost anybody is eligible for receiving this eBook, and you do not have to be L33T / UB3R to request it. With that being said, I do have the right to refuse any user who I may seem suspicious.

NOTE: DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING A COPY! The only way you can request a free copy of this eBook is by leaving a reply below. Any PM's will be reported as spam, and you will not receive your copy of this eBook! You have been warned.

REPLY BELOW FOR A FREE COPY!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I would like a copy of this.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Can I have one too ?
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
i also want to grab one !!!
i would realy like a copy of this Smile
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
Thanks for showing interest everyone. I sent out Private Messages to anybody who has requested a copy above. Please keep them coming, as I am still giving these out!
I am wondering if I can receive one of these copies. If I can have this it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Id love to take a look at this.
I've sent Private Messages to you both. Keep em' coming everybody!
can i have copy of ebook mate. thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,008 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  [VERY EASY] Make 40$ a day with this new method iakhmed 3 1,414 06-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: kajal
  [$1] SIMPLE Money Making eBook Method! [RELEASE] Accessory 0 734 06-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Accessory
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 826 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,834 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke