Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockerz Redeem... Works?
Lockerz is legit. I know a few people that have recieved cool things from their redemptions.
I hate lockerz, it's impossible to redeem anything. I just ended up selling it and leave the hassle to someone else.
It works, but it's not worth it, trust me.
I have over 1000 ptz after about 3 months doing it a while back and then gave up cause the redeem is only open for a couple of hours on a day which you arn't told.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I hate lockerz , I always miss the redemption times, its very annoying and time consuming.
Never been able to get anything - I was twenty minutes late and everybody has redeemed all the good stuff already!
... and I already got enough to get an iPhone.
I was refreshing the page and than redemption was live , and it has not been 50 seconds when they said "FRESH OUT" . WTF
i am redeeming wallpapers from 2 months .let's wait for another month . BTW lockerz is not a scam site but they are too claver to fool people ...
Mad
It hard to redeem points so I just went to the store section and used my points to get 100% off the item.
The current system (Where you have to buy something to redeem) is bad. back before they changed it (Before video section) you could redeem if you where lucky.

Now you need to have a bot checking every 2 seconds for the redemption to start and i do not think its worth it.

Large prizes go out fast and small ones are not worth the trouble.
[Image: deities.jpg]
lol locker redemption last like 20secs, you have 20secs to get all the good things you want

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lockerz scam? saumil 54 9,894 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Sending Lockerz Invites Toxic Injection 2 754 07-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Toxic Injection