Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockerz Redeem... Works?
Hi guys,
I started to earn PTZ on lockerz but as I can see when I go to the Redeem items I can't buy them. It says Soon More in all the Redeem Items.
Works Redeem? What must you do to enable it?
I hope for a fast anwser.

Thanks,
kitos14
you need to wait until they have redemption time. They give you about a 2 week window and when it "might" happen. The best you can do is watch their twitter or have your txt's sent to your phone to remind you about redemption times. People have all types of way to getting the items way before you, so unless you have perfect timing, it is extremely hard for you to get what you want.
Yeah I came sightly too late into the redemption. I was only able to redeem $25 paypal.
Err... Is it only for US members atm?
[Image: wjo1277791204v.png]
>>>>CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD WERE MY HOSTING PACKAGES ARE LOCATED<<<<
NOW OFFERING FREE WEBHOSTING! 150GB DISKSPACE AND 1000GB BW!
yea it works its legit my friend have gotten stuff from it
[Image: qoj1tz.gif]
Emerge means me.I got something from the Redemption.Wasn't able to get the big stuff because everyone took them really fast.I was able to get a $25 paypal though.
You should be really fast go get something good.

btw who needs invitation just PM me with your email and I'll send you an invite within few hours.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Yeah it works, sadly the run out of stuff fast.
ya it works but only once a month and trust me its not worth getting the prizes its way better to sell it on ebay
I've never been able to redeem something on Lockerz, it's quite annoying if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lockerz scam? saumil 54 9,876 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Sending Lockerz Invites Toxic Injection 2 754 07-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Toxic Injection