Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ?
Quote:So im really interested,Because im the type of person who only does Things if there worth it and make me happy,So why spend hours online on a forum When you could be playing Sports,building muscle,Being social with friends and doing loads of other worth while things ??

Because, it only takes 1-2 hours to assist greatly on this forum. You don't have to spend 5-6 hours helping people to make a difference. There're 24 hours a day. Subtract 8 to sleep. 1 1/2 hour for this forum. You still have a lot of time to do whatever you want.

Quote:But why on a forum,You could seriously help people,By volunteering or doing charity work ?

I personally don't care to help with charity or volunteer. The people who want to do that, can, but for me; I shall help people with PC problems here; they need help too.

Quote:I want to get down to why You spend your Time on an internet forum ?

It's a good way to make e-buddies (friends) online whom you can go to for help with PC problems, or even in real life problems. Also, if you become a frequent member, you can ask for help without getting flamed.

Quote:Its not so much you guys Im asking its the people who spend all there free time here,And believe me there are loads on internet forums.

Honestly, why do you care? It's like you think they should live their life like yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - by Elektrisk - 10-13-2009, 01:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you spend online? Peachyâ„¢ 8 705 02-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Last Post: smuczerproductions