Support Forums
Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? (/showthread.php?tid=1395)

Pages: 1 2

Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Carlos - 10-13-2009

So im really interested,Because im the type of person who only does Things if there worth it and make me happy,So why spend hours online on a forum When you could be playing Sports,building muscle,Being social with friends and doing loads of other worth while things ??

Why do you Spend your time here,Just wondering.

I just joined because i was bored,I don't plan to be here hours daily though,

BTW:people who are going to flame I really don't care what you say Just because You flame on an internet forum doesn't make you a Bad ass ;)

RE: Why do you Spend so muc time contibuting to a forum ? - Skill - 10-13-2009

I come on the forums to help others.

I actually have a social life also.

I have a girlfriend who I spend nights with and I go to college throughout the day. I have 2 days off a week and I also have the weekends.

When I am at home I browse the internet, game and help people out on the forums.

I am from the UK, most US members don't really know that.

RE: Why do you Spend so muc time contibuting to a forum ? - Carlos - 10-13-2009

(10-13-2009, 07:28 AM)Skill Wrote: I come on the forums to help others.

I actually have a social life also.

I have a girlfriend who I spend nights with and I go to college throughout the day. I have 2 days off a week and I also have the weekends.

When I am at home I browse the internet, game and help people out on the forums.

I am from the UK, most US members don't really know that.

Sounds good.

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Akshay* - 10-13-2009

I waste much time to help people.

BEcuase when i came to this forum i was also a newbie.but as people helped me ..i became a coder and a good person...that's why i like to help people and waste time here.

u cannot say it as a waste of time : we are doing good to others not wasting our time

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Headshot - 10-13-2009

To help, to waste time, for a laugh, and so on.

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Carlos - 10-13-2009

(10-13-2009, 07:33 AM)Danger Wrote: I waste much time to help people.

BEcuase when i came to this forum i was also a newbie.but as people helped me ..i became a coder and a good person...that's why i like to help people and waste time here.

u cannot say it as a waste of time : we are doing good to others not wasting our time

But why on a forum,You could seriously help people,By volunteering or doing charity work ?
(10-13-2009, 07:36 AM)Headshot Wrote: To help, to waste time, for a laugh, and so on.

you could do all those things in the real world.

I want to get down to why You spend your Time on an internet forum ?

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Guerreiro - 10-13-2009

same here, try to help people if I think I can. Besides that, I have a great awesome girlfriend. Watch a ton of movies, play some games, code here and there try to do some web design .Whatever. Also once in a while i teach capoeira at my group. All of this next to my daytime job. Big Grin

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Carlos - 10-13-2009

(10-13-2009, 07:37 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: same here, try to help people if I think I can. Besides that, I have a great awesome girlfriend. Watch a ton of movies, play some games, code here and there try to do some web design .Whatever. Also once in a while i teach capoeira at my group. All of this next to my daytime job. Big Grin

Its not so much you guys Im asking its the people who spend all there free time here,And believe me there are loads on internet forums.

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Guerreiro - 10-13-2009

(10-13-2009, 07:39 AM)Carlos Wrote: Its not so much you guys Im asking its the people who spend all there free time here,And believe me there are loads on internet forums.

How do you know unless you spend your free time cruising them and monitoring them? Smile

RE: Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ? - Headshot - 10-13-2009

@Carlos, erm, I'm not into helping in real life or something like that.

I help people with what I know about, not what I don't.

But anyways, the internet is a waste of time and also for fun, sometimes for making money.