Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you Spend so much time contributing to a forum ?
Because I remain hopeful that I (Alone by the looks of it) Can kick start the VB.NET section.
[Image: Lj]
I am on forums to ask for help, to learn new things that my friends may not know or my family. I play sports, I go to school, I hang out with friends all the time. I just am on the forum in my spare time when I have absolutely nothing else to do.
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
I'm here to steal others personal information and eventually their identity.

Oh, I try to help out along the way too.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-13-2009, 09:06 AM)MreGSX Wrote: I'm here to steal others personal information and eventually their identity.

Oh, I try to help out along the way too.

You too? Lol just kidding. I'm on the forums to learn.
Sounds like Lots Of people our here to Learn,I personally Deal in Life and why we are here If we can connect between the simplest of things on this World if we can,Then we are on our way to a very bright future,But i like how a few of you have answered You are hear to help People And i replied That you could help in the real world.

What I said was 100% Incorrect and you guys should have said so I was wondering how you guys would come back on it, From what i have calculated and gathered In a world were many people Choose To Keep to them selfs and Not help others in anyway what so ever,It could be a next door neighbor or a friend even etc.. That Helping has many Sides and ways of benefiting this World,If you to day Help some one with a Problem They one day may help some one with that same problem that Person they Helped May be doing something Good to change the world Could be reaserch could be something Simple You have participated In a butterfly effect and believe me this world isnt simply simple and Minor things can make big changes ;)
Quote:So im really interested,Because im the type of person who only does Things if there worth it and make me happy,So why spend hours online on a forum When you could be playing Sports,building muscle,Being social with friends and doing loads of other worth while things ??

Because, it only takes 1-2 hours to assist greatly on this forum. You don't have to spend 5-6 hours helping people to make a difference. There're 24 hours a day. Subtract 8 to sleep. 1 1/2 hour for this forum. You still have a lot of time to do whatever you want.

Quote:But why on a forum,You could seriously help people,By volunteering or doing charity work ?

I personally don't care to help with charity or volunteer. The people who want to do that, can, but for me; I shall help people with PC problems here; they need help too.

Quote:I want to get down to why You spend your Time on an internet forum ?

It's a good way to make e-buddies (friends) online whom you can go to for help with PC problems, or even in real life problems. Also, if you become a frequent member, you can ask for help without getting flamed.

Quote:Its not so much you guys Im asking its the people who spend all there free time here,And believe me there are loads on internet forums.

Honestly, why do you care? It's like you think they should live their life like yours.
I do it to help people out and give suggestions/opinions, and also to be part of a community that I'm familiar with (If you know what I mean).
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-13-2009, 11:40 AM)Carlos Wrote: Sounds like Lots Of people our here to Learn,I personally Deal in Life and why we are here If we can connect between the simplest of things on this World if we can,Then we are on our way to a very bright future,But i like how a few of you have answered You are hear to help People And i replied That you could help in the real world.

What I said was 100% Incorrect and you guys should have said so I was wondering how you guys would come back on it, From what i have calculated and gathered In a world were many people Choose To Keep to them selfs and Not help others in anyway what so ever,It could be a next door neighbor or a friend even etc.. That Helping has many Sides and ways of benefiting this World,If you to day Help some one with a Problem They one day may help some one with that same problem that Person they Helped May be doing something Good to change the world Could be reaserch could be something Simple You have participated In a butterfly effect and believe me this world isnt simply simple and Minor things can make big changes ;)

I'm here to help, same as I do in real life......
But you see IRL your friend ask you to help him/her with something, and after you've helped few times, they don't want your help anymore because they feel dumb asking you again for something to help out.
Thos people who don't help others IRL are those who don't help on here as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you spend online? Peachy™ 8 704 02-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Last Post: smuczerproductions