Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taketake in private beta
[Image: VJ116.png]

Hello everyone! After months of hard work we are very proud to announce our baby taketake.com.

We help you share news of your "wants" and "haves" with your friends and the world. Give your take, participate in discussions and discover new interesting things you wouldn't otherwise.
Ever wondered what products your friends want or have? Did you not recently buy something cool and feel excited to share the news with your friends? Well, we help you do all that and more.

Take a look at the video and the site and tell us what you think. Your feedback is really important to us. If you want to know more about us you can take a look at our about page too!
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
This is a really clean and well designed website. I don't see why you don't put a forum on there with a few sections, for discussion on like news/debates and takes etc... You could really get a good community built up.

However the site looks static to me what do you actually do on it? Do you have to be invited or something?
(01-05-2011, 02:50 AM)Sam Wrote: This is a really clean and well designed website. I don't see why you don't put a forum on there with a few sections, for discussion on like news/debates and takes etc... You could really get a good community built up.

However the site looks static to me what do you actually do on it? Do you have to be invited or something?

We will start handing out beta access at the end of the month. Still finalizing some things at the moment

Each product will have like a mini community built around it. People can discuss, rate and share their experiences about a certain product. So it's like a forum section for each product Smile

It's a really good idea and I really do like your design, the invitation scheme you have is really initiative and I wish you luck getting affiliated with all the sites you mention in the footer.

I would certainly like to be a apart of the forums when you open, if you ever need an extra hand with the communities then just let me know.
(01-05-2011, 03:00 AM)Sam Wrote: It's a really good idea and I really do like your design, the invitation scheme you have is really initiative and I wish you luck getting affiliated with all the sites you mention in the footer.

I would certainly like to be a apart of the forums when you open, if you ever need an extra hand with the communities then just let me know.
Thank you! It's very heart warming to hear feedback such as yours. We still have a long way to go and we're hoping to get some more attention soon. Thanks! Smile

Would really appreciate some more reviews Smile

lovely design,and the referral system is way too advanced....and the concept is really amazing...all the best
Seems like a really clean "Web 2.0" site. However, there are two things I initially notice.

1. The introduction video is really professional (enough to cause an impulse sign up), but maybe a little too long to keep my attention and watch the whole video.

2. The site really reminds me of gdgt, so I'm hoping for something a little different. However, since I don't yet have an invite (hint hint), I guess I don't know if I should use both? [Just as a note, gdgt never kept my appeal because it was so focusing on just gadgets. Maybe a little bit of a balance somehow would be nice?]
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(01-08-2011, 12:49 AM)envira Wrote: lovely design,and the referral system is way too advanced....and the concept is really amazing...all the best

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it Smile

(01-08-2011, 06:37 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Seems like a really clean "Web 2.0" site. However, there are two things I initially notice.

1. The introduction video is really professional (enough to cause an impulse sign up), but maybe a little too long to keep my attention and watch the whole video.

2. The site really reminds me of gdgt, so I'm hoping for something a little different. However, since I don't yet have an invite (hint hint), I guess I don't know if I should use both? [Just as a note, gdgt never kept my appeal because it was so focusing on just gadgets. Maybe a little bit of a balance somehow would be nice?]

We will not be limiting the site to gadgets alone. Apply for the beta, we will be handing out beta access pretty soon.

I really like the layout of the website, it looks really professional.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xero Storm [BETA] - Professional Money Makers eXore 0 538 10-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Last Post: eXore
  Digital Crunch - Forum, Blog, Proxy {Unopened - Beta?} Reece 3 1,089 08-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LMCampbell
  Google BETA Interface Viciousness 9 1,512 12-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Dutchcoffee