Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "life story"
Ok, so i got bored tonight, so i decided to type out some main points in my life, i made them into an alright story. I want to know what you think about this story.

Hey, my name is Josh I am a not so average 14 year old. I play Bass, I am a pyromaniac, and am a metal head for life, But let me start at the beginning.
I was born on June 7, 1996 It was actually a dark and stormy night. My mom was very sickly, and she was told multiple times, she would not make it through giving birth to me.
I was lucky enough though, That my mom did make it through, But i almost did not, within the hour of her giving birth to me, My heart stopped.
The doctor was a quick responder, and he pushed everyone out of the room, and managed to save me, what an amazing doctor he was i owe my life to him.
I have always had a slow heartbeat and blood pressure though, the doctors say it could have something to do with that night.
Lets move on now, I was about three, and we were up at my dads Work picnic on a mountain, and i always get reminded of this, I saw a deer and went chasing after it yelling "dee-dee".
My next memory would be when i was about five or six, about to go into kindergarden, and went to get a haircut, It was raining that day extremely slippery.
I decided it would be a good idea, to jump up on the side of the sidewalk.This turned out very bad for me actually, I feel and slip my head open to the skull all the way across.
My mom and dad took me into the barber shop, and of course being five or six and just splitting my head open i was crying like crazy.
This old man in there told the barber to get me out of there, and the barber told him to shut up, and gave us some towels to cover my head with.
Then my dad being the father he is, raced to the hospital at about ninety miles per hour, in town.
I had to get a tons of stitches in my head. I was always a major a country boy, i loved country music, walked around the house with an acoustic guitar, and cow boy boots.
I started changing from country to rock when i was about ten, I loved rock, Rob zombie, three days grace all that good stuff.
Now when i was twelve i started learning to play guitar, I learned for about one year.
When i was thirteen, my step sister decided to be a mean little girl, and say my dad raped her and try and put him in jail.
We spent about $30,000 and so much emotional strain proving him innocent, but he still had to give up his rights to her.
Now, at thirteen i also started learning bass, and getting into heavier rock. I have always been the odd one out, and the rape deal didn't help any.
I was about fourteen when i found a group that i finally fit in with, i found this group actually at a local concert.
I know that sounds crazy, but i have found a lot of friends at these concerts. I have also recently started getting into Balisongs, which if you do not know what these are they butterfly knives.
I have also always been a pyromaniac, i know this is not a good thing in anyway, but i cant help it, but i am trying to stop my baby cousins from becoming one aswell, because they are trying pretty hard.
[Image: psychois21.png]
I enjoyed reading this! If you ever want to post more-in-detail about the dilemma with your step-sister, I am sure the users in the Emotional Support forum will be very helpful! Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I read the whole thing. That must have took a lot of guts to write.
ha, i dont care to express my life to people, in general i dont because im a loner, and dont trust people. But i figured whats the hurt none of you guys know me irl. Which im always up for a good conversation if someone wants one.
Also, i am actually thinking about writing a story / book soon got a preety good idea for it just gotta get microsoft office first
Great story, really interested me, keep on writing. You are great at it so dont stop.
Wow, I saved my mom when I was born :o
She almost died but I somehow saved her?
Thank you very much i enjoy writing if i am not forced to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Word Story Minus-Zero 781 247,754 11-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  [Narrative Story] Empty Creatures Froggy 6 1,720 10-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Creepy story - Curiosity thespragg 2 1,164 03-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Short Story, don't know if I should continue. Speak 2 1,447 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  A Light In The Window, Short Story. Barneyyz™ 19 2,978 11-29-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash