Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go for SchoolForums!
:wall: Tired of those run-of-the-mill carboncopy forum sites... :wall:

Want somwhere to chat about you school day? :hmm:

Why not try somthing diffrent? :think:

Try www.schoolforums.org -The coolest site around Cool

At www.schoolforums.org, you can complain or compliment school in many different ways, like-
SF Chat
Welcome to SchoolForums.org! Come talk about this site here!
Homework Help
Need some help with your homework? Need some study advice to ace that test? Come on down and we'll help you out!
What's up with the district?
Talk about the district here! Having an issue and need some advice? Want to praise your district for doing something great? Do that and more here!
General Elementary School Chat
Talk about anything relating to elementary school here. How was your elementary school experiance? Issues? Want to support others having a problem? Want to share what a blast you had in elementary? Come here!
Teachers/Administration
Do the teachers/admins at your/your teen's middle/high school rule? Or do they need to take a step back and re-examine their approach? Wanna tell us about it? Come here!
General Middle/High School Chat
Come talk about anything regarding middle or high school here! Anything bothering you? Or are you just having a blast? Are you a parent and need to talk to others about something relating to Middle/High school? Come here!
Health/Safety Issues
Do you feel safe/feel that your teen is safe at school? Any health or safety concerns or questions? Come on in! Watch your step! ;)
Discipline/Student Rights
Have a question about your/your child's rights at school? Is your/your child's school's discipline system fair? Come on in and talk with other students/parents about the system and how it has affected you/your child or others. Also, feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll all try our best to answer them.

And of course-

The Lounge
Talk about whatever you want here!

Note:You do not have to go to a public school, or even go to school at all to enjoy this forum! There are lots o' things to do at www.schoolforums.org:thumbs:
Ah......my favorite site! ;) Thanks for that Bobo!
School Forum is a very nice school site. Nice people there. Good layout. ;)

All the Staff are very nice. I like it!
~ FFW
Very nice looking forum, MrMedic!! Big Grin
Thanks Sara! I owe part of that to Lacy of course for the buttons and skin! BTW Sara, we'd love it if you'd come join us!
MrMedic Wrote:Thanks Sara! I owe part of that to Lacy of course for the buttons and skin!

Lacy??
OH yeah, FW! LOL, I forgot your name, had to check your profile. :blush:

MrMedic Wrote:BTW Sara, we'd love it if you'd come join us!
You would??!
Sara Wrote:
MrMedic Wrote:Thanks Sara! I owe part of that to Lacy of course for the buttons and skin!

Lacy??
OH yeah, FW! LOL, I forgot your name, had to check your profile. :blush:

MrMedic Wrote:BTW Sara, we'd love it if you'd come join us!
You would??!

Yes, I'm sure he would Sara!

BTW MrMedic, you're doing really good with your forum! Smile
~ FFW
Thanks Lacy! I know we can do alot better though considering how small we are still, but thanks for the kind words! Smile Anyway, you are certainly right, we would love it if Sara would come join us over at SchoolForums!
Awesome site. Layout looks cool to. Glad that theres a forum out there that talks about school.
I dunno, I don't think I would like to sit around and talk about school, after I do it all day.. :S
~ FFW