Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricks: Shortest IM Addresses
The benefits of a short email address are its novelty, its memorability to others and its fewer characters to type on mobile devices. However, short email addresses are rare to come by nowadays. Most usernames are quickly unavailable upon domain release by known providers, and non-existent email addresses leads to verification issues.

The solution is to use short addresses by unknown providers. The risk is that these addresses cannot be guaranteed for long-term use. It is therefore useful for IM addresses, short-term anonymous registrations and email forwarding.

Short Addresses

@g.pl
Powered by Google Apps.

@w.cn
Powered by Windows Live.

@v.gg
Powered by Everyone.net.

@k.st
Powered by Everyone.net.

@k.ro
Poor email features.

@in.com
Minimum 4 character ID.

@24.com
Poor email features.

@333.org
Powered by Everyone.net.

Signup to MSN
  • Sign up with a short email address. Providers and features do not matter. Use it only for MSN.
  • Register the address as a Windows Live ID : https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx
  • A verification email will be sent to the inbox. Activate Windows Live ID and log in to MSN.
  • Email and storage use is at your discretion. Enjoy.

By Eve for SupportForums.net
How do I activate an email I just registered?
Get my avatars here.
(06-17-2010, 12:10 AM)The Elite Wrote: How do I activate an email I just registered?

Register a short address first, register it with Windows Live, then click on the verification email sent to the short address.
(06-17-2010, 01:17 AM)Eve Wrote: Register a short address first, register it with Windows Live, then click on the verification email sent to the short address.

But I can't get in to the email, says I need to register one when I already did.
Get my avatars here.
(06-17-2010, 03:31 AM)The Elite Wrote: But I can't get in to the email, says I need to register one when I already did.

Which short address service did you register with?
Thanks a lot for this, I really hate having long usernames/e mails addresses.
You're welcome.

All readers, please note that I tested these services but don't use any as my personal MSN.
Thanks for this, I made my friend a @w.cn address. <3
(06-17-2010, 01:35 PM)Crysis. Wrote: Thanks for this, I made my friend a @w.cn address. <3

Glad you put this to use.
Thanks for these adresses I like it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World's Shortest Man Pingping Dies Aged 21 Skill 36 4,768 10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Drizzy
  Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks GameOver* 11 2,266 08-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Xypher
  Tricks: Shortest URL Shorteners Eve 9 976 07-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Đενɨаηсε™
  Tricks: Online Contact Forms Eve 0 434 07-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Math Tricks Gaijin 5 933 11-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Extasey