Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Photoshop and Visual basics 2008
How the hell can i get photoshop and microsoft visual basic 2008 on Ubuntu 10.04

If u can help me plz POST !!!!!
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
You can't. Well maybe with the "Wine" program, but I doubt it will run properly, or at all.
The best way would be to run Windows on a virtual machine, like virtualbox. Then download them (or install them if you already have them on cd) and voila.
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
(05-27-2010, 08:40 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: You can't. Well maybe with the "Wine" program, but I doubt it will run properly, or at all.
The best way would be to run Windows on a virtual machine, like virtualbox. Then download them (or install them if you already have them on cd) and voila.

Yes, that is the best way. To run on VMware or something simular. Because WINE makes programs slower..
GIMP works just as well as Photoshop does, and is free.

You'll need to VMWare VB 2008, as others have said. I suggest just downloading VirtualBox from your package manager.
You could also try MonoDevelop & K-Basic.
If they are not for you then maybe a virtual machine is the way to go.

i got the virtual machine crap...but i dont kno how to get it working but if any one can help me on teamview that will be great
You'll need an ISO file of the desired operating system (i.e Windows Vista, 7, XP).
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(05-27-2010, 11:56 PM)Optiikzz™ Wrote: i got the virtual machine crap...but i dont kno how to get it working but if any one can help me on teamview that will be great

I'll help. PM me with teamviewer details Big Grin
Can someone just leave there MSN
I'll have time tomorrow hopefully.
TheoriuM@runery.com
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conky, the Basics - TuT Reality 2 1,576 08-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Reality