Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and swisslayer.com hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
Thanks a lot!
Use plans from hostingsource.com with no hesitation.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.
Try profvds.com cheap vps. The also offer free ssl certificate within their shared hosting plans. You will get free domain name.
My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages. Good webmaster tools.
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Swisslayer.com - Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the several occasions when I've had trouble with my site. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
VPS deals from allwebhost.com can be right for you.
I can confidently say that it's worth investing every single penny.
I initially chose swisslayer.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid. Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need host suggestions Adnorips 3 350 11-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need host suggestions Tilsun 5 548 10-31-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  VPS Suggestions Adnorips 5 325 08-19-2022, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Need 35 gbs of disk space. Any suggestions? Tilsun 10 813 04-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Host suggestions needed Iris 5 885 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: markstylor