Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone knows where i can get windows VPS for cheap ($20/ month)
I have some old account to check in US VPS, any idea where i can get the windows vps for cheap?
Recently came across many web hosts. What are your views on GTHost.com kvm vps solutions? Are they good?
I'll be with GTHost.com Los Angeles vps for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.
Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.
The best thing is that I have now been using GTHost.com cheap vps for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get. If the client does not renew or does not cancel the server on time and it is canceled automatically, then according to the contract it goes into another status, to which we do not give such deferments and all other servers for this client will be blocked on the day the payment ends and after 3 days they will be deleted. There are clients with VIP and Reseller status for whom this does not apply.
Stable and reliable VPS accounts are available from decent hosting companies: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
No doubt, they are good options to host your web sites.
Well, GTHost.com has been a simply amazing experience. I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
Try this plan: 1 CPU, 2GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 26TB - $22/mo. After hitting the monthly traffic limit at the maximum speed, you'll be switched to an unlimited plan at 10 Mbit/s.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option Kdstack 2 269 09-05-2024, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 433 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 607 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  VPS which is cheap and reliable ... Roisen 5 549 02-24-2023, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  I'm looking for cheap vps/vds Adnorips 2 316 01-19-2023, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Mirandas