Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for vps with secure SSL
hello everyone,
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
Probably space 30-50GB SSD max
Bandwidth 2000GB Max
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 30usd monthly.
Do you know anything about Kvchosting.net web host? Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..
Accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting service have been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.
I followed my friends advice and ordered VPS hosting solution at Kvchosting.net - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files. Like this plan: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $89.99 per month.
Once you find your way and report your problem, Kvchosting.net service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately.
Even the supervisor responded within a couple hours, when I was told it would take an additional 24 hours.
The tech's are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok.
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Like kvchosting.net SSD P3 VPS - RAM 16 GB, Disk 200 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $124.99 per month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Affordable VPS hosting and SSL Certificates? Adnorips 4 483 02-08-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Linux SSD VPS accounts with ssl certificates? Kdstack 5 1,001 01-14-2020, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Good web hosting with Secure SSL Certificates? Tilsun 2 608 07-23-2018, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Kdstack