Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yolo lifestyle...
Yolo the popular phrase everyone's using. What's it mean? Yolo means you only live Once.. It's from a song by drake. Anyways is yolo realy a good lifestyle choice? If you were living like this, you'd live everyday like its your last, since you only live Once.. So is this really bad?

I would say it is. If today was your last day you'd probably go out, fudge as many girls as possible, get high, drunk, basically fudge your life up.

I do think people should be able to party and have fun, but only in small doses. So, yea in moderation yolo is fine.

Whats your opinion on this?
Hard one really.
If you dont live every day to its fullest then i suspect you will die with regret.
However to say you only live once does not mean you have to get wasted etc as you stated.
Perhaps every second or 3rd day for that Smile

Me personally i sort of agree with the saying.
Or a more accurate one for me is live hard and die young.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I say it's stupid as hell.
All those hype beast over rated idiots that go drinks and have sex at 15 use "yolo" as an excuse.
: )
(05-31-2012, 07:35 PM)Chelloa Wrote: Yolo means you only live ounce.

YOLO actually means You Only Live Ounce Once.

To me, living everyday like it's your last doesn't mean going out and partying, doing drugs, sexing every girl you come in contact with. I interpret it more as living without regrets. If you feel like doing something, then do it. As someone who does not believe in an afterlife, this is a great motto to live by. There is no heaven or hell, no reincarnation, or anything else people think, the only things that matter are what you do while you're alive. Enjoying every single day is the only true way to live.
[Image: 1blQe]
Wrong. It is not the phrase everyone is using. It is the phrase obnoxious teenagers use when they do stupid ass crap.
You Obviously Lack Originality. Pirate
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
(05-31-2012, 08:08 PM)Top Wrote: You Obviously Lack Originality. Pirate

Care to elaborate? I don't understand what you mean. I would say i'm pretty original. Honest'y I don't understand, please explain.
I honestly do not give a fudge about YOLO, did not care when it was promoted by Drake, do not care now. It has not changed my daily doing at all. I just hate the kids that always say it on Facebook and get the shirts, pretty stupid.
I believe in an afterlife so...
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXFSmV3r6DQ[/yt]