Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Poem
Its as if im spending Money but I don't even Know why I am buying food and eating. But not much My friend asks me to eat but I say no i feel like I am really antisocial Being on the internet And i don't really feel Myself Usually, Somehow i feel As if I'm starving myself

I don't know what's going on in my mind Much less my thoughts, It's Not suicide it's angst Its pain it's something pushing against me, Everything has to be a long long goal... Why???? Why must it be so hard for me to achieve something? for once in my life can't I get something right?

I feel like i could fly but how can i soar with my emotions Flooding my in every way, How can i be free when my freedom is chained Like a common Animal? I feel as if life is changing but i am too Slow to follow on it... Anger frustration and pain allows me to Emit my deepest thoughts.

Perhaps Things are meant to change.
This is good. Though I would suggest posting this thread in the Creative Writing section. Poems and Stories are welcome there. Smile

Oh my Bad, I'll just have this moved somehow well actually its got to do with emotions.. Not really sure..
Emotions, but never the less, it's a poem. You should post it in the creative writing section. This section is only for posting things you need emotional help with eg. Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband/Siblings/Friends problems, getting over something or someone, if you're going into hysterics, stuff like that. To have it noticed by a moderator and moved and/or removed, click the report button on the first post i.e. yours and type in why you're reporting it in the box that comes up in the window that pops up. To move it, simply ask them to them to move it nicely Smile Or you could have it closed and post this poem in as new thread in the Creative writing section. I'd suggest closing and re-posting(second option)

Ok thanks for the heads Up mayhem Smile
(07-11-2011, 01:00 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: Ok thanks for the heads Up mayhem Smile

No problem, it's one of the many things I do XD

I have reported this thread and Asked the mods to Move this. hopefully to the right section.
This is really good mate. Continue to write like this and sooner than you know it, you will be up there.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
Thanks, this is my kind of thing and I enjoy writing Poems like this.
(07-11-2011, 02:19 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: Thanks, this is my kind of thing and I enjoy writing Poems like this.

When I was younger I used to write like this in my spare time. Things would just flow in and just expand. Now it is harder and more elastic for me.

I might start writing poems again. It is fun I have to admit.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,367 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r