Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What forum TAB do you hang around in?
Well, I did not classify this as a Forum Game but other users might class it as a Forum Game, to those people that think different, sorry for wrong section.

Well the title of the thread explains it all but I want to know what TAB, not forum category/section you're in the most I want to know tab, to be honest I'm in the Webmaster TAB the most.

Once again, I apologize for all users that think it's in the wrong section.
[Image: signaturera.png]
"View New Posts"

So, all of them.
(06-02-2011, 05:38 PM)Laugh Wrote: "View New Posts"

So, all of them.

This. I would be hanging in the GFX tab if there was one but until than I just surf aimlessly through the forums.
[Image: ictcbw.gif]
I must click view new posts like 500 times a day. I don't think I've ever clicked a tab and gone into a section to look at the new posts.
Well, let me re-phrase the question, what forum category do you hang around in the most Smile
None, I always click new posts. I never click into individual section unless I'm looking for a specific thread, if I was to say one then it would be Site News & Feedback.
Now even if you click "View New Posts", what forum do you look for mostly? One you feel most comfortable with?
I read thread titles only. If it looks interesting or if I've posted in it then I will have a look.
View New Posts
View Today's Posts
View Your Threads

Thats pretty much it. But if I had to specify: Graphics, Emotional Support, Video Gaming and Creative Writing.
(06-02-2011, 05:46 PM)Sam Wrote: I read thread titles only. If it looks interesting or if I've posted in it then I will have a look.

Just like me lmao

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter Links - Open in new tab or same tab? AceInfinity 10 1,609 08-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Google Chrome Re-Direct [New Tab Page] AceInfinity 2 1,882 11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity