Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Icons for Bookmarks Toolbar
All of the icons on my bookmarks toolbar are missing. The text is still there, but I can't seem to do anything to get the icons back. I think this happened around the time I upgraded to 2.0, but I'm not quite sure. I've tried starting Firefox in Safe Mode and resetting toolbars and bookmarks, but that didn't work. Any ideas?
Go to Customize Toolbar (rightclick in a toolbar) and at the bottom of that little window it should say "Show" Select Icons from that menu! Smile
~ FFW
When I right click on the Bookmarks toolbar, I don't get that menu. I get one that allows you to open all the bookmarks in tabs, a bunch of other options, ending in Properties. I do get the "Customize" box when I right click my Stumble Upon menu -- and those icons are showing up just fine.
Alrighty, I see what you're doing.
Up on the menu where it has all the File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, & Help, go to the right of Help a little bit, and rightclick.
You should get the Customize option at the bottom. Click it and follow the above instructions.
~ FFW
Yep, I tried that too and still didn't work. I finally decided to re-start Firefox in Safe Mode, checked all the boxes, and I got the icons back. Not sure what was going on. Thanks for your help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Firefox 3, how do I export only certain bookmarks? Advice Pro 2 707 04-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Last Post: rochardgems
  Update- Toolbar Problem mySaguaro 0 841 11-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mySaguaro
  Beginner question about Bookmarks. ron350 2 771 08-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: ron350
  Bookmarks Problem SpinD5 1 787 05-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz
  missing bookmarks icons + crazy tabs!!! guycruls 4 1,182 04-29-2007, 03:01 AM
Last Post: guycruls