Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woofie's sick
It varies.

It can be a bad chest cold... or it could go to the Bronchi and Cause Bronchital Pneumonia (Very Unlikely), which my great-grandad died of. Well, I say my great grandad, but my real great-grandad died as his parachute failed and he, er, landed on a land mine. No joke.
Just an update to the thread,

Woofie died.
~ FFW
Hmmm.. How'd he die?

Could ya post a pic of him, so we know what kind of dog we're discussing here?
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Just an update to the thread,

Woofie died.

I'm so sorry, FFW. ='( I've been there, I know it really hurts to lose a pet like that.

My condolences to you and yours,
Lol, MrMedic. You are indeed quite hilarious at times.
I can't think of a single person who shed a tear over the matter, as it was me, my sister, and my friend standing over his dead body...
No time for tears, we had to lug his body out to death valley for the buzzards to take care of.
We never even had a funeral service....

I said all that to say this, you go overboard at times.

Xenion Wrote:Could ya post a pic of him, so we know what kind of dog we're discussing here
The picture is in her avatar.

Dr Small
MrMedic Wrote:I know it really hurts to lose a pet like that.
Yes, it was hard. He was a good pet, while he lasted. He was having such as hard time though, I was near shooting him myself.

Xenion Wrote:Could ya post a pic of him, so we know what kind of dog we're discussing here?
As Dr Small said, his picture is my avatar. But I will post a full sized picture of him later so you can get a better idea.
~ FFW
Dr Small Wrote:Lol, MrMedic. You are indeed quite hilarious at times.
I can't think of a single person who shed a tear over the matter, as it was me, my sister, and my friend standing over his dead body...
No time for tears, we had to lug his body out to death valley for the buzzards to take care of.
We never even had a funeral service....

I said all that to say this, you go overboard at times.
And if you're a Christian, I'm glad I'm an Atheist <.<

FirefoxWiz Wrote:Huh? What's the difference? I always say it ammonia. . . Tongue
Ammonia is in urine and is used to clean wounds.
Mom said we would have buried him if the ground had not been so hard.
~ FFW
MrDoom Wrote:And if you're a Christian, I'm glad I'm an Atheist <.<
Like FirefoxWiz said, we hadn't had any rain for a long time, and have rock hard dirt around here.
Besides, no funeral for the dead, because it took quite an amount of energy to lug probably close to a 100 pounds in the back of a broken wagon all the way out to death valley, and that is some piece from where he died.

I was quite exhausted by the time we got him there, and didn't want to stand around for a funeral..
We basically already had done that at the scene of his death anyhow.

Dr Small
Yeah it just had to happen like that. We put him down in the wagon, and the back wheel breaks. So Dr Small & I had to hold up the back end, while Mom pulled the wagon.
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eminem - survival Sick tune what you think ? ÜB3R 1 345 09-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 5,862 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  I must be sick in the head :) DAMINK™ 5 1,140 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Kharnage