Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GraphicWebz forums
OK, this is the last time I am changing my original book forum into something else. Now, FINALLY, it is a Graphic forum. I've wanted to name it Graphic something for a long time, but couldn't come up with a name.
So, when I joined Visionwebz, webz sounded good, so therefore it's GraphicWebz! Big Grin

Anyway, this is a place for graphicly inclined people to discuss graphics, share their own makings and give tips/tutorials!
Skin is custom-created, and I hope you like it! Smile

So please, tell me what you think!
Oh yeah, the link is:
http://graphicwebz.freehostia.com

Smile
~ FFW
Looks nice.
Now if only I could start a forum as fast as you can..... :|

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:Looks nice.
Now if only I could start a forum as fast as you can..... :|

Dr Small

LOL! I copied the files from the bookwormclub subdmain and moved the graphicwebz subdomain. Tongue So if you go to bookwormclub.freehostia.com it redirects to graphicwebz.freehostia.com! Smile

Thank you for the comment!
~ FFW
Hired a new Global Mod this morning. He couldn't stay long at that moment because he had to go to school. :lol:
He filled out the application and I accepted it. Smile
I have another person waiting to be accepted/rejected for a Graphic Team member. I need some examples of his artwork though first, he said he'll post 'em later.
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Hired a new Global Mod this morning. He couldn't stay long at that moment because he had to go to school. :lol:

That's me!!!:banana:
blh765 Wrote:
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Hired a new Global Mod this morning. He couldn't stay long at that moment because he had to go to school. :lol:

That's me!!! :banana:
Yup. One and the same. Tongue

FW
~ FFW
Cool forum hope it goes a long way!

P.S. If it doesn't you have 2 more forums to go to.
Thanks, I hope it goes a ways too.

And of course, as long as I have people at my two other forums, I'm content. Big Grin
~ FFW
Ye I bet. I really think you should put your time and efforts into one forum that way you have just that one instead of having to focus on two.