Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox Support Team
Hey everyone.

I have started a new group called Firefox Support. Users willing and able to offer Firefox Support to other users can join this group.

This group is dedicated to offering Firefox support to whoever needs it, and will garentee to always help those who need support!
You don't have to be a Firefox know-it-all to join, if you're able to give some support and are willing to be on here to help, go ahead and join!

Post here if interested in joining! Smile
FW
~ FFW
PM'd you, FW. I am interested! Big Grin
Sara has joined the Firefox Support Team! Big Grin
~ FFW
I'm not sure what kind of stuff you're talking about here, FW. I mean, I'd like to help but I'm not much of a geek. Is there something that I could do?
Papa Spot Wrote:I'm not sure what kind of stuff you're talking about here, FW. I mean, I'd like to help but I'm not much of a geek. Is there something that I could do?

It's just so members actually feel like they're part of the community and are doing something to help.
Sure, you can help.
The Support Team is simply dedicated to providing support to those who need it. You don't have to be a geek! I myself after reading all the stuff on FF on the internet, realized I know very little!

I lost everything I knew about FF when I started into MyBB. I gotta make room in my brain for both! Tongue LOL!
~ FFW
It's fun. I get to post Firefox news, comment and rate extensions and themes, and post my own tutorials and tips&tricks!
Plus I want to encourage our other users to rate extensions and themes, and post their tutorials!

I may not be a Firefox "know-it-all" but I'm certainly going to try MY hand at helping people out with it!

Papa, what do you mean by "geek"?? :S

Sara
I'll join the Firefox Support Team, as to help out with some problems Smile

Dr Small
Ok, please re-read the first post, I've edited and explained plus took out some things to make it simpler. No hooks attached now! Smile

FW
~ FFW
Sara Wrote:Papa, what do you mean by "geek"?? :S

Sara

A geek (in the context I used it) is a computer wiz.
Well, I'm not too much of a computer wiz either, I just know a tad bit about it Tongue

Any major problems I probably couldn't fix myself! Except for the simple way of fixing a major computer problem. Write all your stuff to disc, crash your computer and reinstall the OS. Tongue
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firefox 3.0 set to ditch support for older Linux versions FirefoxWiz 0 381 05-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz
  Mozilla extends Firefox support to mid-May FirefoxWiz 0 568 04-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz
  I want firefox 2.0 with ctl support enabled adityavpratap 4 794 03-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Last Post: mike_mybb_import3284
  OPML Support 1.2.1 for Firefox Forum Bot 0 304 12-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Forum Bot
  Forum Team Page Fixed! FirefoxWiz 3 694 09-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Guest