Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing moment on the airplane.
Well, as many of you know I went on vacation and to get home I had to take an airplane! (obviously..) Anyways I was transferring flights in phoenix and I had preeety saggy pants on. You know the ones you constantly have to wear a belt with? Yeah I had those on on this lucky day.

SO! We landed in phoenix and I stood up and got my guitar (unlucky me didn't get a new guitar for my bands recording for my new album while I was out there Sad) as I put my arms down to my side my pants fell completely down. Like OFF. I just picked them up quick and walked away fast. I then realized once off the plane; HEY! What holds pants up? A belt! What do I not have on that I brought with me? A belt!

I left it in the plane which almost caused me to miss my second flight to home. I was shaking from embarrassment on the second flight.

I thought that only happened in dreams Huh
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
LOL ! That sucks. You were wearing boxers though RIIIGHT?
(07-16-2010, 11:41 AM)Sold Wrote: LOL ! That sucks. You were wearing boxers though RIIIGHT?

Nope the only day I went commando was that day >_> JK LOL!

If that happened I would have cried and probably never had gone on an airplane again.
(07-16-2010, 11:42 AM)Robbieava Wrote: Nope the only day I went commando was that day >_> JK LOL!

If that happened I would have cried and probably never had gone on an airplane again.
LMAO . I was just making sure XD
(07-16-2010, 11:44 AM)Sold Wrote: LMAO . I was just making sure XD

Definitely not telling my mom that story because that whole morning she was nagging for me to put on a belt >_>
(07-16-2010, 11:46 AM)Robbieava Wrote: Definitely not telling my mom that story because that whole morning she was nagging for me to put on a belt >_>
Well now you learned your lesson Smile Always wear a belt Big Grin
(07-16-2010, 11:48 AM)Sold Wrote: Well now you learned your lesson Smile Always wear a belt Big Grin

Right? Well, in places where accidents are bound to happen Tongue
hahahah funny story, you should just wear atheltic shorts 24/7 like me and your problem would be solved ^__^
By the way does your band have a myspace or something where I can listen to it?
(07-16-2010, 12:22 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: hahahah funny story, you should just wear atheltic shorts 24/7 like me and your problem would be solved ^__^
By the way does your band have a myspace or something where I can listen to it?

None of our music is recorded yet. We're going to get our first album done this year hopefully in a few months Smile We might have a facebook group.. "false propaganda"

We've had a few gigs though.

OT I love your picture like said in the rep Smile
(07-16-2010, 12:31 PM)Robbieava Wrote: None of our music is recorded yet. We're going to get our first album done this year hopefully in a few months Smile We might have a facebook group.. "false propaganda"

We've had a few gigs though.

OT I love your picture like said in the rep Smile

What genre of music do you guys play?
lol yea I saw, thanks for the rep Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most embarrassing thing in class? Prominent 8 1,724 09-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Stєєz
  Happiest moment in your life ? Prominent 7 811 09-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Blazin
  Cant load hf at the moment Blackw0rm ZzzZ 5 836 03-10-2011, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Solidus