Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke my foot, now what?
Well i broke my foot 2 days ago nd found out it was broken. Sad i got a soft case nd itsucks so much, there goes my summer Sad
:o that blows...Just use it to your advantage and make people do stuff for you lol
That's what I did when I sprained my ACL and MCL really bad
(07-01-2010, 07:06 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: :o that blows...Just use it to your advantage and make people do stuff for you lol
That's what I did when I sprained my ACL and MCL really bad

lol i wish it was that easy, no1 does crap 4 me im 14 i have my own job nd pay 4 my food
Well you should be proud that you have a job at age 14...I'm 17 and I can't even get a damn job lol
(07-01-2010, 07:23 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Well you should be proud that you have a job at age 14...I'm 17 and I can't even get a damn job lol

not really i got fired cause i diddnt show up 2day
Wtf, they fire you because you don't show up cuz you got a cast...that's retarded
Sorry to hear that dude
Okay, this sucks as you know Sad But let's take your mind off that Big Grin

Now let's think of constructive and fun things you can do over the summer with limited mobility. A suggestion would be to increase your presence within the Support Forums community Tongue

Or let's think of a new online activity you could do Big Grin If you're an avid gamer then the net is perfect for you Big Grin Why not spend your summer money on a new game or piece of software that will consume your time quickly.

Or you could perhaps take up a new activity or game? For example you could learn to draw, design, build, model etc... You know all the classic things to do like building models or something (sorry if that sounds nerdy)

Also just remember there is nothing to stop you going out to chill with your friends, see a movie go for a meal. Anything Big Grin I think you need to rely on your friends to put your mind elsewhere.

~ Sam ~
(07-01-2010, 08:09 PM)Sam Wrote: Okay, this sucks as you know Sad But let's take your mind off that Big Grin

Now let's think of constructive and fun things you can do over the summer with limited mobility. A suggestion would be to increase your presence within the Support Forums community Tongue

Or let's think of a new online activity you could do Big Grin If you're an avid gamer then the net is perfect for you Big Grin Why not spend your summer money on a new game or piece of software that will consume your time quickly.

Or you could perhaps take up a new activity or game? For example you could learn to draw, design, build, model etc... You know all the classic things to do like building models or something (sorry if that sounds nerdy)

Also just remember there is nothing to stop you going out to chill with your friends, see a movie go for a meal. Anything Big Grin I think you need to rely on your friends to put your mind elsewhere.

~ Sam ~

None of those thing are fun. I dislike them.
Go t othe doctor and tell them to put Alcohol... LOl
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
man that dose suck just take the pain piills and play some video games and surf the web!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foot OUCH Sam 16 4,891 10-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Webdesign Broke Down into a Pie Chart Grizzly 14 1,628 08-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Fragma