Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neck pains
I always have these neck pains because I have what is hard to control. It is like a habit... I used to shake my head often. Now I have moved to tensing the muscles in my neck. I try to stop but their is a very strong urge. I twist and turn my neck and it hurts like hell but I feel the need to do it.

It causes these awful pains in my neck and I can't take it anymore! I just can't stop either, it's like holding you're breath...

Any suggestions or ideas?
(06-29-2010, 03:29 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: I always have these neck pains because I have what is hard to control. It is like a habit... I used to shake my head often. Now I have moved to tensing the muscles in my neck. I try to stop but their is a very strong urge. I twist and turn my neck and it hurts like hell but I feel the need to do it.

It causes these awful pains in my neck and I can't take it anymore! I just can't stop either, it's like holding you're breath...

Any suggestions or ideas?

icy hott i have the same prob
Yes but then I just keep shaking so it just continues...
(06-29-2010, 05:01 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Yes but then I just keep shaking so it just continues...

theres also some sorta patch that helps so it becomes stiff nd u dont move it
(06-29-2010, 05:02 PM)-Nightmare Wrote: theres also some sorta patch that helps so it becomes stiff nd u dont move it

Mind finding that for me?
(06-29-2010, 05:07 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Mind finding that for me?
ill look it up then ill msg u
FInd it soon, this pain sucks. It causes me to feel dizzy and sick..
(06-29-2010, 05:11 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: FInd it soon, this pain sucks. It causes me to feel dizzy and sick..

that sux im looking 4 the box now
Okay thank you,

Ugh I feel really sick, time to lay down.
(06-29-2010, 05:24 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Okay thank you,

Ugh I feel really sick, time to lay down.
Sad lol

i cant find the box