Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to do this?
(05-23-2010, 07:27 PM)Fallenour Wrote: So you sayin its not possible? And ill still need someone REALLY good at photoshop, because it needs some tweaking before its totally ready to be turned into a gui.
No, I posted something wrong. My friend is good at Photoshop. I'll give him the link to this thread.
[Image: hugs.png]
k, I appreciate it, itll be a bit of work though, and it has to look like it belongs there, and was never modded, is he good enough?
(05-23-2010, 07:31 PM)Fallenour Wrote: k, I appreciate it, itll be a bit of work though, and it has to look like it belongs there, and was never modded, is he good enough?

Hey. I'm "the friend". So you want to turn a picture into a GUI... ok. What language are you using?
[Image: hstj7q.png]
(05-23-2010, 07:24 PM)Fallenour Wrote: I can get a lot of the coding from other programs

Im sure ill need reverse engineers to get the snipits well need
(05-23-2010, 07:31 PM)Fallenour Wrote: it has to look like it belongs there, and was never modded

Sounds... sketchy.
I dotn really care what language, as long as you can make it happen, well work from there, if you could do it in like c++, python, or vb.net that would be great, Im not sure what other languages are designed around making graphical interfaces, but Thats kinda whats its gonna be, ill give you more details once you see the picture, I think your gonna cry though when you see the scope of the work thats in store. I dont expect it to be done tomorrow, but speed is nice ^^ The actual preparation for the picture to be ready to be shifted isnt much, but im sure the work of turning it into a gui will probably be a beast.
(05-23-2010, 07:39 PM)Fallenour Wrote: I dotn really care what language, as long as you can make it happen, well work from there, if you could do it in like c++, python, or vb.net that would be great, Im not sure what other languages are designed around making graphical interfaces, but Thats kinda whats its gonna be, ill give you more details once you see the picture, I think your gonna cry though when you see the scope of the work thats in store. I dont expect it to be done tomorrow, but speed is nice ^^ The actual preparation for the picture to be ready to be shifted isnt much, but im sure the work of turning it into a gui will probably be a beast.

I'm not sure what this GUI, is being designed for?
(05-23-2010, 07:41 PM)Invader Zim Wrote: I'm not sure what this GUI, is being designed for?
Youll have a complete idea once you see the picture in is modded form. (which you can do?)
(05-23-2010, 07:44 PM)Fallenour Wrote: Youll have a complete idea once you see the picture in is modded form. (which you can do?)

I can do C#, Java, and Visual Basic.
(05-23-2010, 07:45 PM)Invader Zim Wrote: I can do C#, Java, and Visual Basic.
ok ill remember that. How good are you at changing words in pictures to something else?
(05-23-2010, 07:54 PM)Fallenour Wrote: ok ill remember that. How good are you at changing words in pictures to something else?

If photo manipulation is the problem, then I can handle it... with CS5 it's quite easy. Though I still don't know what I'm coding ;)