Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CrimsonStyles - Creativity Gone Wild
[Image: logo.gif]

Site Name: Crimson Styles
Why should you choose us?: We have a custom created theme, and we're currently adding more and more great concept to the forum. We have amazing modifications from Labrocca at MyBBCentral.com.

Please register, I want this community to grow as large as it possibly can. I'll be getting my new domain in a few days (not saying what it is).

P.S. Sorry if it seems a little slow for you at the minute, I'm currently using a P2H, and I need to do a few more posts to upgrade my package.

http://crimson.exegen-themes.net

Thanks!
-Rozzy
Nice forum over all, Clean Design, but there are many forums and not many topics, I know you just opened but there is no reason you could not make post in a few of those forums to help the activity get started.
I have posted in some, I'm working on writing some tutorials, and finding all my old work to post up there.
I can't get the forum "active" on my own.
(05-11-2010, 03:07 PM)Rozzy Wrote: I'll be getting my new domain in a few days (not saying what it is).

I can't wait to hear the name. I even looked up variations of Exegen available as .com, .net and .org.

Perhaps reduce the number of boards. HackForums when it first started had two sections of about six boards each:
http://web.archive.org/web/2007050409114...orums.net/

It expanded to accommodate its users and the topics they posted.

(05-12-2010, 12:07 AM)Rozzy Wrote: I can't get the forum "active" on my own.

I found a great piece online about how to promote your forum and re-posted it here, with credits: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....&pid=72478

Perhaps it can help you plan for how to enlist assistance.
Thanks a lot Eve. I'm trying to make it active, but theres a lot of competition.
Btw, I posted for some people to review my site, before I made the other categories/boards, and they said theres too little boards to post in >.>
(05-13-2010, 12:43 PM)Rozzy Wrote: Btw, I posted for some people to review my site, before I made the other categories/boards, and they said theres too little boards to post in >.>

That must be frustrating, lol.

Have you joined MyBBoard.net? Omniscient is a member, and its community is very experienced with forum development.
Yeah, thats where I release my free MyBB themes. Btw, its mybb.com now ;)
But I don't want to ask Omni. Since he is getting GFXForums.net members too. He's probably to busy.
(05-14-2010, 11:29 AM)Rozzy Wrote: Btw, its mybb.com now ;)

That's such good news!

(05-14-2010, 11:29 AM)Rozzy Wrote: But I don't want to ask Omni. Since he is getting GFXForums.net members too. He's probably to busy.

Perhaps try these sites which he has recommended before:

(04-28-2010, 11:15 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Domainer/Webmaster Forums
DNForum
Domain State
NamePros
Digital Point
Site Point
I love the theme, but you need to change the icons - they're too bland. I may just join this site, we'll see.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I'd love to get members like you there, Malware Boss. As I'm not a fan of immature people. ;]

Anyhow, Eve, what are those sites for exactly? Site promotion?