Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylized Minds | Cheap Professional Hosting Service!
http://stylizedminds.biz
Styling the Future!
[Image: banner.png]
About Us
Stylized Minds, orginially intended to be only a Design Firm, is now a Design Firm/Host. Our mission is to provide you with high quality hosting, with prices that you cannot find anywhere else. We care about our customers, we don't do this for the money! We do this to provide a webhost where you have no worries, no second thoughts, and where you feel secure. We want to provide an atomsphere where you can feel safe. We pledge to please our customers.

Unlimited Transfer
Unlimited Storage
Unlimited MySql Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Sub-Domain(s)
Free SMTP
Free FTP/SFTP
Free Webmail
Free Email Forwarders
Free Domain Parking
Free Domain Masking
Free Forwarding
Free Dynamic DNS
Free CPanel 11 Access
Discount on Stylized Minds Services
Lifetime Support

ALL FOR ONLY
$10 USD YEARLY (ANNUALLY)

Your Satisfaction is guaranteed!
[Image: seal.gif]
or your money back within 7 days of purchase

Vouches

Still have questions??

No worries

Feel free to chat LIVE! with me!! I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
not online, and still have questions?
Email Us
http://info@stylizedminds.biz
I personally think you should offer a money back guarantee of 3 weeks+. 1 week doesn't give the buyer time to really get used to your service. Good luck with your sales, nonetheless. I hope you manage to gain a few buyers over here at Support Forums & please make sure that you don't over sell. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-07-2010, 04:07 PM)Skill Wrote: I personally think you should offer a money back guarantee of 3 weeks+. 1 week doesn't give the buyer time to really get used to your service. Good luck with your sales, nonetheless. I hope you manage to gain a few buyers over here at Support Forums & please make sure that you don't over sell. Smile

If you visit the website, you'll see that we have a Free Plan which you can only have for one month, it's for users to get used to everything and see if they like it,
(03-07-2010, 04:09 PM)slankey Wrote: If you visit the website, you'll see that we have a Free Plan which you can only have for one month, it's for users to get used to everything and see if they like it,

That's very good of you. I didn't visit your website, so I didn't know you offered that service. I may give your hosting a try over the next few weeks. $10 a year? That sounds pretty good to me.

Do you have a list of sites that are currently hosted on your hosting?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-07-2010, 04:17 PM)Skill Wrote: That's very good of you. I didn't visit your website, so I didn't know you offered that service. I may give your hosting a try over the next few weeks. $10 a year? That sounds pretty good to me.

Do you have a list of sites that are currently hosted on your hosting?

I just opened my web hosting service this weekend Unsure

the current customer i have is..

http://ratemysig.com

We'd be happy to have you invest in our service!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KVC Hosting: SSD VPS and Reseller Hosting. Professional hosting since 2010. KVChosting 0 217 08-20-2024, 05:34 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  RegVPS Professional VPS & Dedicated Hosting| Multiple Locations| 100% Success! Flawlesss 0 129 08-18-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Flawlesss
  Cheap VPS Hosting + RAID 10 Storage| Centoserver.com Free DDoS Protection prairiedogSta 0 235 08-12-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: prairiedogSta
  Get ZipServers Dedicated hosting| Full Root Access, Optional Managed Service! Dominik 0 306 08-07-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Dominik
  KVC Hosting: SSD VPS and Reseller Hosting. Professional hosting since 2010. KVChosting 0 298 08-05-2024, 06:50 AM
Last Post: KVChosting