Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maestro in
Hello, firstly I'd just like to say the forum colour scheme is amazing. Not too bright or dark and it just wants to mkar you explore the forum imo. And it's nice to see the template form HF here too, one of the best forum templates as it makes a forum look less confusing and cluttered.

A bit about myself, I like to watch football and cricket but can't play, love the internet but not my computer and finnaly I have a passion for politics which is rare for my age.

At the moment I'm starting up my own record label, based online and I have got one talented producer signed up and maybe another one tomorrow, if all goes well.

Do I use too much commas? It's a question that has bugged me....
Nice introduction there. Welcome to Support Forums. I've always wondered if I use too many commas aswell, it's a good question. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-27-2010, 05:04 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Nice introduction there. Welcome to Support Forums. I've always wondered if I use too many commas aswell, it's a good question. Smile
LOL, I like you for some reason Maestro! Well, I always wondered if I use too many colons! Ohmy
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Grammar will one day be the cause of a worldwide mental breakdown. trilobyte- thanks for the welcome, Аноним Интерфейс I like you too! Well, in a non homosexual way ofcourse;)

Now I am woring about the lack of commas, oh dear.
Welcome to SF Maestro, be sure to read the Rules...
If you ask me, I say everyone can play football ;)... many are just to scared... Big Grin
Passion for politics is nothing bad, so to say, no matter how old you are... it's always good to know things here and there about politics...

I wish you good luck with your label, if you want to get your site reviewed.. you can post it here...
http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

Have fun staying at SF... Blackhat
Thank you. Site is still in the works...in my mind. As for footbal the only part that I am talented at is tackling although most jock look a likes foul most defenders/random people who want the ball.
welcome to supportforums! Smile
(01-29-2010, 02:41 PM)Maestro Wrote: Thank you. Site is still in the works...in my mind. As for footbal the only part that I am talented at is tackling although most jock look a likes foul most defenders/random people who want the ball.
LOL, my skills are in the positions of QB and WR. Although I am also good at CB.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.