Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I always watch movies on Friday night's with my girlfriend and/or my ageing father. We always head over to the local "Movie Stars" and check out all the new releases and the such. Well, I always passed this movie, thought it'd be a shitflick. But my girlfriend suggested we see it. Me and my bastardly self agreed. So, we head home eat some pizza and watched the movie...

I'd say that was the best movie I've ever seen. Well dramatised, great picture, vivid imagery, and a epically charming/mysterious/romantic/sexy storyline. I give it a 8 stars!!!
[Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif]
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I've never seen it, I myself like you thought it wouldn't be very good. I've never gotten around to see it anyway, despite the reviews. But now I think it's worth going to check out Tongue
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I'm going to have it available via download. PM me later if anyone wants a copy.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
I saw it when it was in theaters and I agree it was a great movie. It was visually pleasing and the story managed to pull me in and feel things for the character (eg embarrassment, sadness etc).
I give it a 8/10.
If you pass on movies because you think they're chickflics then you'll miss out on some great movies.

Watch The Notebook if you really want a great romantic story.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I've seen it, it was pretty good but not very memorable.

7/10 here.
(01-16-2010, 06:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If you pass on movies because you think they're chickflics then you'll miss out on some great movies.

Watch The Notebook if you really want a great romantic story.
Yes another picture of beauty. My father watches this movie every time it comes on. Wacko