Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?
Finish a python tutorial i was working on. I was half way done writing it, when i realized that i don't know that much about Python lol. So now im going to finish my 1500 page python book(or some of it), then make a python tut for beginners, GUIs, and CGI.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

Nope..... Not at all.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
1) Give up drinking. (started at new year)
2) Cut down on my dope smoking.
3) Buy a house for the family.
4) Repaint my bike and get some extra ponies out of it.
5) Spend less time on the net.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-01-2010, 08:14 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 1) Give up drinking. (started at new year)
2) Cut down on my dope smoking.
3) Buy a house for the family.
4) Repaint my bike and get some extra ponies out of it.
5) Spend less time on the net.

Wow you have a lot to work on at once lol. Good luck!
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

Get a new job
Buy a house

I need to do both of those this year since I get out of the army January 2011 lol. It's about time to start the resume circulation.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-02-2010, 12:16 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Get a new job
Buy a house

I need to do both of those this year since I get out of the army January 2011 lol. It's about time to start the resume circulation.
Good luck Ohmy.
Lol the end of the month I can start circulating my resumee. I'll be a year out from getting out of the Army. San Antonio is looking very nice for jobs, and I'm planning on getting a house in Bandera. So things should work out pretty well. If worst comes to worst I can always get a job as a civilian working for the army doing some BS job while I draw on my disability/medical retirement paycheck. I only need the job to keep myself busy and suplement that income a little. I may just grab something stupid at Best Buy or Wal Mart or something like that. I'll be pulling in about $2500 / month just off disability/my medical retirement pay check.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
To be honest, I don't. I think this is my first time that I have not had one. I guess it was because I was on vacation / going out the week of new years, so I didn't really think about it. I'll probably come up with one based around doing well in school soon.
I don't. Most people don't keep them, and I know I don't. If I have a goal, I don't need to wait for a holiday. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Year Resolutions BlackChaos 19 2,125 01-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: King
  New years resolutions nameslot 0 397 01-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Last Post: nameslot