Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chococate Quest
I hate white, I prefer both Dark and Milk, but I also don't like eating it that much!
(12-17-2009, 03:28 AM)Extasey Wrote: I don't like the 70% cocoa, too strong for me. I can't have too much white chocolate either, gets in the back of my throat and the taste just gets really bad. Milk chocolate for me.

Exact same for me.
<3 Milk Chocolate. Only candy I actually prefer.
Tongue
[Image: jcXtui.png]
I don't often eat plain chocolate, its usually chocolate flavored products. Ice creams and stuff.
I like dark and milk, can't do the white.

Milk or white; I dislike dark.
I like anything :p
hello my name is redeyedpride and im a chocoholic
(12-16-2009, 08:53 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's really dark choclate that is healthy for you. Milk chocolates are the fattiest and most sweet. Dark chocolate has a bitter taste sort of and it's mainly cocoa.

Quote:Plain chocolate is naturally rich in flavanols, plant chemicals that are believed to protect the heart

"When chocolate manufacturers make confectionery, the natural cocoa solids can be darkened and the flavanols, which are bitter, removed, so even a dark-looking chocolate can have no flavanol.

"Consumers are also kept in the dark about the flavanol content of chocolate because manufacturers rarely label their products with this information."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7159051.stm
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I honestly dont eat that much chocolate, say maximum about 2 chocolate bars a week i dont feel the urge for it lol. But them again sometimes i go through phases, where i will eat loads of it in one day. lol

Also i seen on tv there was this guy and this hot girl. they were testing brain activity for some kind of "kinky reaction" or what ever you want to call it, and any way the guy kisses the girl and it shoots up a little bit, but when he bit into his favourate choclate bar the graph went though the roof haha.
(12-22-2009, 04:01 PM)redeyedpride Wrote: hello my name is redeyedpride and im a Douche bag.

Fixed.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.