Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find this depressing?
Hey, i was just wondering how many people out there are like me. I hate birthdays, birthdays are depressing to me, not sure why. Family always gets me crap and cake and money. The same with new years, it depresses me getting older. I have seen this with people that are older than me, i'm 17. But never with people my age.
Thoughts?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-19-2009, 04:33 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.
I like birthdays and other holidays when I get presents, but I just don't like opening presents in front of the giver because I might not like it.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-19-2009, 04:33 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.

Same here. It's actually comforting to know I'm not the only one. It's not because of age for me though. I don't really know what it is.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
(12-19-2009, 05:30 PM)Rob Wrote: Same here. It's actually comforting to know I'm not the only one. It's not because of age for me though. I don't really know what it is.

I have agoraphobia.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
The presents and everything isn't the problem. It's just when a new year or age comes up i get extremely sad. My birthday is this april, and i'm already upset and worried about it.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.