Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
9 56.25%
No
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you find yourself attractive?
I used to be pretty fat, and struggled with it for a fair while. I had really low self esteem for a while there. Don't get me wrong, I had plenty of friends and was a happy kid, but when somebody pointed it out I would take it to heart.
Going to high school forced me to grow a thick skin and man up. I went to a school without any friends so I had to get over it.
Last year I got really sick and lost about 20 kilos, I also bulked up a bit just from working around the place (a bit of landscaping here a bit of stablehanding there).
I think I am attractive now, but I am still a little shy when it comes to asking a girl out, I can't have a big lead up, I just need to do it straight away or i'll psyc myself out.
I know I'm not the hottest guy ever, but I definitely don't think I'm ugly.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Be meek.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I used to think that. I was horrible about it..

But now I find myself pretty attractive.
If I rated myself I would be a defo 8/9.
Hah
[Image: jcXtui.png]
Im pretty attractive although im shy when it comes to asking a girl out, until i get into the IDGF mood. lol. =p
Yes, there is no denying it, I am sexy.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
Sorry to bring this thread back up from two pages.

I, myself, cannot help but think I'm attractive every time I look into the mirror.
I don't know why, nor do I like this trait.
When i was young i did. But then i kept myself fit and tidy.
Now im married i consider myself somewhat of a slob and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Only 2 years ago i went the whole Christmas break (18 days) without having a shower. Smile
What a life. Breeding, eating, sleeping and being a slob. Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-18-2009, 10:23 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: When i was young i did. But then i kept myself fit and tidy.
Now im married i consider myself somewhat of a slob and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Only 2 years ago i went the whole Christmas break (18 days) without having a shower. Smile
What a life. Breeding, eating, sleeping and being a slob. Smile

Oh my god lol. Wow. I have to shower two times a day, i try to keep in a pretty good physical condition, with sports and whatnot. I have actually gone so far to try out steroids for about a month for baseball. Great lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Yea i did the roids. 1 injection every day and a few pills.
I felt like a monster. Could life crap loads lol.
But back on topic. Yea im still a slob and love it. I could not care less what anyone thinks i look like. Perhaps the wife and kids get a small exception.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-18-2009, 11:08 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yea i did the roids. 1 injection every day and a few pills.
I felt like a monster. Could life crap loads lol.
But back on topic. Yea im still a slob and love it. I could not care less what anyone thinks i look like. Perhaps the wife and kids get a small exception.

Yeah, sometimes i feel the same way about not caring. Despite loving to work on cars and tear crap apart i hate being dirty. Absolutely hate it. I dress in very nice clothes, alway have my hair taken care of. I suppose you call that preppy? anyway that's just how i feel lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.