Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chococate Quest
Chocalate is one of my favorite things to eat. I prefer a dark chocolate...around 70% cocoa actually.

So do you prefer Dark, Milk, or White?

Did you know chocolate is actually a fairly healthy food?

[Image: Main_health_effects_of_chocolate.png]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Milk or white all the way.
And after having a previous girlfriend who was a type 2 diabetic i would not say its that healthy Smile
But yea i eat crap loads. (Prob related to my cronic herb problem)
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Dark chocolate FTW! :p
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Milk/Caramel
Tongue
[Image: jcXtui.png]
i prefer dark chocolate.
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
I actually hate chocolate, it makes me sick. Like i actually feel like throwing up. Every once in a while i don't mind a little hersheys kiss or something but that's it. I do however like white chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
It's really dark choclate that is healthy for you. Milk chocolates are the fattiest and most sweet. Dark chocolate has a bitter taste sort of and it's mainly cocoa.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Dark chocolate...I like the taste of it.
Dark Chocolate for me. My wife will get those bags of little mini bars that are mixed types and I get all the dark ones to myself Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I don't like the 70% cocoa, too strong for me. I can't have too much white chocolate either, gets in the back of my throat and the taste just gets really bad. Milk chocolate for me.