Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion Forum
How can I get my discussion forum popular?

I started on Dec 1 and have less then 80members. But everyday there's 8member online max. How can I get more members?
what is your site?
www.daily-discussion.net
Uhm, don't come here basically advertising your own site. Use Youtube and Google.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
(12-13-2009, 07:52 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: Uhm, don't come here basically advertising your own site. Use Youtube and Google.

se7en ask what's my site so I posted below. Plus it says you can't advertise a site thats similar to SupportForums.

My site is just chatting and talking about stuff and SupportForum is supporting webs and computer. They're not the same.

(12-13-2009, 01:45 AM)se7en Wrote: what is your site?
Nice theme lets start out with the good things:
  • You have a great forum but I don't like the snowing effect kind of distracting
  • Overall the site looks good though the snow is nice but I don't like it a whole bunch not much work to the physical site.
Here is what its missing Ohmy
  • Its missing members willing to remain active
  • You have to provide something to keep them to coming to your forum that's always going to be up to the owner though, think of something creative anyone as myself can go to Google and search discussion forums
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
1. You have way too many forums.
2. The layout is boring.
3. The snow is annoying.
4. Consider getting a Mybbcentral.com subscription so you can add some fun plugins.
5. The domain name is long, hyphenated, and is a net. Change it.
6. The font size is too small. I can hardly read it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-13-2009, 09:11 PM)Omniscient Wrote: 1. You have way too many forums.
2. The layout is boring.
3. The snow is annoying.
4. Consider getting a Mybbcentral.com subscription so you can add some fun plugins.
5. The domain name is long, hyphenated, and is a net. Change it.
6. The font size is too small. I can hardly read it.

Fuckin' BAM!

I like the overall look, the headers and everything, but I think the site is a little too dark for what it is. I assume its a light hearted atmosphere kinda website? Then why not have a light hearted atmosphere kinda theme.

This website has a nice theme, and I reckon it helps the overall atmosphere.
(12-14-2009, 04:42 AM)Extasey Wrote: Fuckin' BAM!

I like the overall look, the headers and everything, but I think the site is a little too dark for what it is. I assume its a light hearted atmosphere kinda website? Then why not have a light hearted atmosphere kinda theme.

This website has a nice theme, and I reckon it helps the overall atmosphere.

I would recommend getting a bigger, lighter theme. By bigger I mean one that fills the whole page. you have so many forums that it seems appropriate to have a large site. It will also help to give more of a community feel to it. I would recommend getting a Mybbcentral subscription and also heading over to Mybboard.net to find the theme that's right for you.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Not only that but its just a boring discussion forum nothing really special about it.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General discussion areas. Cee Lo Green 10 3,003 06-06-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: tubby1