Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor in possesion.
House partys are not to lame around here cause I have never gotten couaght/busted
worse thing that has happened was my car was towwed and that wasn't to big of a deal cause it had nothing to do with what I was actually doing at the time..

If you hang out with stupid peoplesstupid things happen..
Go to "Smarter parties"
Actually after talking to my dad he just said he's glad I'm ok. And that he's not that mad I just have to to pay the fine. Witch isn't that big of a deal at all. But as for my license its a pretty big deal to me. I know that you don't know my background but I love cars and driving. And a month without my trucks is gonna be hell.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Another lesson to learn, when at a party, do not drink so much that you don't know what is going on.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Yeah, i didn't really plan on drinking at all actually. But, maybe next time i will be able to get away.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-02-2009, 07:54 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: To discourage kids from drinking i guess... I'm 17 so it's kinda a big deal that i can't drive.

Haha, yeah. Same age. I'm going for my licence on Monday, Failed 2 weeks ago cause of some other bastard that slowed down without me realizing and I almost pulled out into him on a hill start.
In Australia they only take your licence if you are drink driving... then again, our age of consent is 18 Big Grin
(12-02-2009, 12:40 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Actually i didn't really learn a lesson. I probably won't go to house parties anymore just because if i get caught again the fine goes up. And i know right? Damn kids.... I could have gotten away if i would have been sober enough to know what the hell was going on.

It's winter, like 13 degrees out right now lol

Your point? Was at one last week Tongue Big fire bro :p
(12-03-2009, 02:46 AM)Extasey Wrote: Haha, yeah. Same age. I'm going for my licence on Monday, Failed 2 weeks ago cause of some other bastard that slowed down without me realizing and I almost pulled out into him on a hill start.
In Australia they only take your licence if you are drink driving... then again, our age of consent is 18 Big Grin

I'm about 100% sure you don't mean age of consent, as that is a term used in talking about the age a person is "mature" enough (as defined by the government) to say "yes" to sex. Anytime before is considered statutory rape.

Yeah, most states in the US will take your license even if you are 18-21. According to federal law, the age at which you are allowed to drink is 18. According to state law (in all states) it is 21. This is because the federal government withheld funding to the states until they passed the laws. The last state to do it was Louisiana.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
In Australia it is legal to drink underage providing there is adequate adult supervision and it is only illegal to drink in public or to provide alcohol to a minor for unsupervised consumption. Obviously its a lot stricter in the states.....
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
the public drinking is barely enforced unless your rolling drunk, aboriginal or 12 years old.
(12-05-2009, 01:20 AM)Extasey Wrote: the public drinking is barely enforced unless your rolling drunk, aboriginal or 12 years old.

Yeah, plus thats why they invented opaque drink bottles right? :p
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]