Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Hosting Recommendations?
Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis, 12 gb ram, 400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What host is better for getting servers at: Allwebhost.com or other hosting solutions?
Any reviews please?
Thanks
No doubt, Allwebhost.com is Great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast. Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
My experience with Allwebhost.com is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
Give Allwebhost.com professionals a try. I should also say that control panel is modern and there are all the extras that you need. They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. the website is always online and running fast. They run their own servers and this host seems to make my sites load a little bit faster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Hosting Recommendations? Kdstack 6 339 Today, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Shared web hosting recommendations Adnorips 2 104 Today, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Adnorips 5 234 09-12-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Good bitcoin server hosting packages? Adnorips 4 640 06-17-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 3 390 05-03-2024, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack