Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're looking to move our current VPS servers
Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
What are your views on hostingsource.com and Regvps.com vps hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
Thanks a lot!
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Regvps.com private vps Germany to others.
Their support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service.
If you are looking for offshore VPS you can check here:
https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps
Recommend Hostingsource.com server hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their server hosting servers.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
I think that would be a good place to get your VPS from
Get hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop, Mambo, OpenCart, Gallery, Jcow, SugarCRM, Moodle, phpBB, ownCloud, 400+ More.
Dedicated Server and Virtual Server offering includes powerful Dell and HP servers providing rock solid performance and stability allowing you to focus on your business. Leave the network and server performance management to these experts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reliable company to move Schamp 10 792 03-31-2016, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Enteros