Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Needed: Choosing the right server
Hi everyone,
I’m in the process of setting up a server and would appreciate some guidance. My setup will include:
39 WordPress/WooCommerce websites - At the moment they use average 350GB bandwidth per month website, database is max 200MB and 15 +/- plugins per website.
5 React/Angular projects
I need a server that includes cPanel/WHM for easy management. My plan is to onboard all these projects over the next 9-11 months.
Currently, I’m considering hostingsource.com, but I’m unsure if it’s the best fit for my needs.
Any advice or recommendations based on your experiences would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for alternatives or additional considerations I should keep in mind, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Accounts from surfhosting.co and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.
Why not give webhost.pro server hosting solutions a try?
Happy using their website builder for designing my own websites.
Price is reliable. I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work and i highly recommend this web host.
I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Neironvps.com solutions. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year. Like this Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
Decent hosting plans can be got from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.
Believe Hostnamaste.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 8GB, 200GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $39.99/mo.
They provision dedicated servers in less than 08-24 hours as soon as the payment step has been passed successfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 2 417 05-03-2024, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 522 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  What should I know before choosing a host? Tilsun 4 524 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 5 476 09-25-2023, 05:00 AM
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Adnorips 7 407 09-13-2022, 12:43 AM