Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for cheap hosting service with website builder for ecommerce.
Hello, any help guys?
I was thinking about using Regvps.com but I'm seeing if theres any other options for cheaper.
What are your recommendations?
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone). Regvps.com service is good.
Deals from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.
I can express the point that Regvps.com follow ONE simple rule: You get what you pay for. No excuses, no gimmicks, no lies.
XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
I recommend Regvps.com with all my heart. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts. Happy using their private vps Switzerland.
Plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are the best to have a deal with.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 451 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 517 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 541 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 631 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 427 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo