Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Regvps.com and Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Regvps.com solutions, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.
You can trust Regvps.com Los Angeles vps. The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month.
Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending Regvps.com hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.
Like this solution: PrivateVPS 2 - $11.90/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
Accounts from swisslayer.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!