Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a web hosting
I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 30 usd per month.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
Hosting packages from profvds.com and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their speed of hosting is good. Services are really good. I advise to use them as your hosting providers.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with NetShop Isp UK VPS service.
Plans from swisslayer.com and planethoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Give NetShop Isp UK VPS a try. The support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend NetShop Isp web host. Like their Cyprus VPS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared web hosting recommendations Adnorips 3 309 09-25-2024, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? Tilsun 5 375 06-28-2024, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 749 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 567 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 575 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips