Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well-balanced hosting is needed
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $30/mo for the following:
- 100GB SSD
- 2000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel, Plesk or Vesta Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about OBhost.net hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
Extremely happy with Neironvps.com NVMe vps solutions. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with.
Right servers are available from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. Their tech staff step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.
I have been with Profvds.com EU VPS for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding. Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later.
I am happy dealing with OBhost.net because I have nice hosting opportunities dealing with this reliable provider.
Love their KVM VPS - Enhance VPS (Best value-for-money Servers) - $28.71/mo instead of $41.01/mo
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostnamaste.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are Superb! They are affordable and the best.
Deals from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com are good enough to sign up with.
The server speed is fast, the customer support is great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vps hosting is needed. Kdstack 5 553 05-30-2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 709 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  reliable hosting provider is needed Adnorips 6 556 09-16-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Well-balanced hosting providers? Adnorips 3 442 09-13-2022, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Well-balanced VPS hosting providers? Tilsun 7 703 09-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo