Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much trust?
I remember when i used to live a life that was almost gullible at best, i trusted people a lot, some who didn't deserve it.

Now i look at everything with a condition and with a little bit of mistrust. It made me feel both better and worse in a way. It made my life less stressful but at times i ended up hurting and making other people cause of my manner towards them, when i didn't trust them.

Not sure how i should feel about it though what do you guys think?
Well I am probably not the best to ask as after my tours overseas I barely trust anyone. I trust the people in my squad, my wife, my parents and that is it. But its not so much being rude as just be vigilant.
[Image: sfsig.png]
Try looking deep into a person, see how they act when they're with you and ask their friends what they're like when they aren't with you. Using this judgement, segregate your "friends" from your friends and only trust those you value who seems to genuinely care.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Trusting only a few people is good, it just hurts a lot more when those people show they're untrustworthy. I never trust someone I've only known for a month or so, I need to properly know them. Still sometimes you have to just let go of your trust issue's and see how things pan out.
(03-10-2012, 12:21 PM)iKraZee Wrote: Trusting only a few people is good, it just hurts a lot more when those people show they're untrustworthy. I never trust someone I've only known for a month or so, I need to properly know them. Still sometimes you have to just let go of your trust issue's and see how things pan out.

It's good if you want to tuck away, but if you want to have a thriving social life you should believe everyone on a different level; acquaintances only deserve a little bit of trust, for silly things, nothing serious should be listened to.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I don't really trust many. You could really figure out who to trust through a couple of situations.
I know how you feel.
I do a little mistrust in a lot of people, and thats just how some people are.
The reason I do have mistrust in people, is because of what I have experienced so fair in my life, and what I have gone through.
Trust is a funny thing.
Takes a lifetime to proove trust but only seconds to break it.
Me personally i am a bit like you. I dont really trust people at all. Only those close to me.
Its almost human nature to be untrustworthy. Or so it seems.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I was under the same situation as you are right now a year ago.. I dont want to share happened to me but after that incident I dont trust anyone so eeasily apart from my family and a very few friends... You will get over this with time, thats how I came out of it..
Just me very careful when you trust people and tell them things which are very confidential Smile
Wish you luck with life.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(03-11-2012, 03:56 AM)Crystal Wrote: I was under the same situation as you are right now a year ago.. I dont want to share happened to me but after that incident I dont trust anyone so eeasily apart from my family and a very few friends... You will get over this with time, thats how I came out of it..
Just me very careful when you trust people and tell them things which are very confidential Smile
Wish you luck with life.

Same to you dude, thanks to all the respondents i needed the realism, its usually hard to find people who as real with themselves as they are with everyone else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Thoughts of Trust in Relationships Metapod 4 1,477 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  Trust issues... Zyx 12 3,825 11-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: WTC
  Trust problems? Reality 18 3,485 07-31-2010, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Travy