Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 or XBOX
(01-25-2012, 06:40 PM)Dotty Wrote: Fragma, why are you getting so butt-hurt over this? It's just a gaming console. No one gives a fudge about GPU, RAM, and Security. And you can kill someone with a BB gun if you are a good enough shot. Quit whining, and contrasting the Xbox and give a comparison.

Meat, you need to hear from someone with both consoles. Fragma is immature and he is trying to prove Breshie wrong.

Lol, what?? Me and BreShie are friends, and are having a decent high quality debate. There's nothing immature about that.
You need to realize that this isn't HF.. Things are different here. People don't troll or flame here. If you see a thread like this, with strong opinions on both sides, don't jump to the conclusion that we're arguing.

(01-25-2012, 06:52 PM)Fragma Wrote: Lol, what?? Me and BreShie are friends, and are having a decent high quality debate. There's nothing immature about that.
You need to realize that this isn't HF.. Things are different here. People don't troll or flame here. If you see a thread like this, with strong opinions on both sides, don't jump to the conclusion that we're arguing.

Go read the pm I sent you. Where the fudge did I troll or say this had anything to do with HF?
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Ahh, thank but hearing from both sides work too.
My input was probably a waste of time. Sorry my friend.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Xbox. The controller feels like it's made for a man to handle. While the PS3 controller feels weightless, small, and really cheap. That alone should tell you something haha.
(01-28-2012, 10:34 AM)๖ۣۜNitrous Wrote: Xbox. The controller feels like it's made for a man to handle. While the PS3 controller feels weightless, small, and really cheap. That alone should tell you something haha.

Xbox controller feels like a cheap toy.
It has 2 completely randomly placed analog sticks, bright multi-colour buttons, and it's stupidly chunky. PS3 is sleek, sophisticated, and technically it's more comfortable to hold, plus it just looks nicer.

Seriously though, the Xbox controller looks like it was designed by a 12 year old.
Xbox is a lot better in my opinion but they are both very good.
I love my xbox, but whenever i go to a friends house and play the ps3 it makes me want to get one.
Ahah I guess it's not fair to say which console is better as they both have their cons and pros.
Dude always pick Xbox 360. There is more famous people on Xbox because Xbox came out before PS3 did. It is more fun and it doesn't get hacked like PS3 does.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 42,844 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 3,050 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,555 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 752 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,569 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine