Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Tester(s)
I've just created an eBook on how to install MyBB, targeted at those whom are new to MyBB. I need some testers to read over it and tell me what they think, pick me up on grammar, spelling mistakes and hard-to-read/understand parts. If anyone can help me out I'll be truly great-full and I will mention your name at the bottom of the finished book. I expect a HQ review though.

Just post if you can do this for me and I'll PM you with a download link.
I'll review your eBook for you, if you'd like. Smile
[Image: 2112strip.png]
Just PM'ed you Dogbert, hope to see your review on it soon! Big Grin
Still looking for some testers, Dogbert never replied. Make sure if you're going to test this out that you WILL reply with a HQ review please, thanks.
I would like to test it Smile I already know pretty much about MyBB Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I'll help you test out the book. Why not? Big Grin
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
If you need anymore let me know BreShiE.
I have not installed mybb for about 4 years so would enjoy making a temporary mybb forum based on your tutorial.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I'm interested in reviewing. PM me, and you know I'll be honest.
(01-13-2012, 03:16 PM)Firetech Wrote: I would like to test it Smile I already know pretty much about MyBB Smile

(01-13-2012, 03:22 PM)D3xus Wrote: I'll help you test out the book. Why not? Big Grin

(01-13-2012, 04:08 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: If you need anymore let me know BreShiE.
I have not installed mybb for about 4 years so would enjoy making a temporary mybb forum based on your tutorial.

(01-13-2012, 04:11 PM)Laugh Wrote: I'm interested in reviewing. PM me, and you know I'll be honest.

PM'ing all of you now, sorry for the late reply I got a little caught up in fixing up my desktop.
My review, apparently I'm ignored so I cannot PM you:

You assume people even have cPanel, and using the cPanel file manager to upload files in the first place is a bad practice that should not be advertised in a tutorial. You also basically re-iterated what MyBB said on their tutorial on their official website.

Nothing special here in all honesty, nothing worth making a big deal out of.