Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAYAAY
Congratulations. Smile Where about in England are you working? I've got a Saturday job, but I only get about £3 an hour. Sad
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
(01-13-2012, 12:45 PM)Sam Wrote: I'm an IT Engineer so I just took up a new role with Siemens. The best bit is that it's a 5 minute walk from my house.

BRAP!

You actually just said brap? Omg

Congrats on getting the job mate, don't you also get something like a 20% discount from their products as well as your weekly pay? It's all good either way, you're lucky, there's no jobs going near me. I'm waiting it out until summer, that's when I will start looking for a job, maybe sometime after may.
(01-13-2012, 02:46 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: Congratulations. Smile Where about in England are you working? I've got a Saturday job, but I only get about £3 an hour. Sad

£3 on hour? That's below the minimum wage... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
(01-13-2012, 03:03 PM)BreShiE Wrote: £3 on hour? That's below the minimum wage... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 15. Minimum wage only applies to those 16 or over. Smile

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
You're not legally allowed to work at 15? Unless you only do like a few hours or something on like one day. I don't know the exact rules.

Yes I said Brap.

It's in the South of England.
Congrats bro on a great job. Big Grin You deserve it!
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(01-13-2012, 01:41 PM)Laugh Wrote: No, I didn't mean you. I was saying in the United States most IT jobs are only there to fulfill requirements and the people in that area usually don't do anything productive and get paid to sit around and restart peoples computer's when they have an issue. I said I was unsure on how it was done in the UK and only stating what was true over here.

That's what I used to do. Get $12 an hour to sit around and do Facebook for 7 hours a day and solve problems for 1 hour a day.
(01-13-2012, 03:20 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 03:03 PM)BreShiE Wrote: £3 on hour? That's below the minimum wage... How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 15. Minimum wage only applies to those 16 or over. Smile

Yeah I know, that's why I asked. Smile

(01-13-2012, 03:29 PM)Sam Wrote: You're not legally allowed to work at 15? Unless you only do like a few hours or something on like one day. I don't know the exact rules.

Yes I said Brap.

He only works one day a week so it's fine. Also, you don't have the right accent to say brap, sorry. Roflmao
(01-13-2012, 03:29 PM)Sam Wrote: You're not legally allowed to work at 15? Unless you only do like a few hours or something on like one day. I don't know the exact rules.

Yes I said Brap.

It's only on a Saturday, for 7 hours. (Including an hours lunch break.)

You already have a job, silly. Moderating SF. :p
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Wow. Great. I will finish my studies soon. Big Grin