Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crying like fudge for no reason /:
Crying is healthy.
But if its for no reason and you find its uncontrollable then perhaps its worth a visit to the local doctor?
Depression is a common illness now days. For a variety of reasons.
Its not something to be ashamed of at all assuming this is the case.
If its not and its simply loneliness then there is ways to fix that.
You know over the years its become more and more clear to me.
Everyone you dont know is just a friend you have not met yet.
What i mean is the vast majority of people are willing and wanting to be nice and polite to others.
Put yourself in situations where you are likely to talk to strangers.
You might find you go home that little bit happier.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well, you should leave your computer, go out and spend more time outdoor to make real friends to share whatever you want..
My psychologist often suggests to me that I get some exercise, about a half an hour a day.
She also suggests 'passive relaxation', such as maybe taking a bit longer in the shower to calm you down, sitting in a garden to watch the birds without thinking of your problems. A clear mind.
I've also found these two sites recently:

the quiet place
^A relaxation thing, just to focus all your attention on.. nothing.

the thoughts room
^To basically type everything that's on your mind and watch it float away.

What makes you happy? Personally when I'm upset I like to be with friends, or on the computer.
Everyone has their own personal things they like.

If you want someone to talk to, I'm always here.
Add me on Skype, if you want. romance.x.massacre
If you find that you feel like this all the time consult a school councilor or doctor
Pretty sure you do have people to talk to but its that feeling where you want to talk to ONE Person and when that person doesn't talk to you you feel like you have nobody , I've been there.Try to forget that person.Move on Smile.
If you're crying like fudge, I'd challenge that you do know why. I won't deny that every so often we do have hormonal fluctuations or mystery feelings that seem to come out of nowhere, but for the most part, outward expressions of feelings have a very specific origin. Take a moment and explore your feelings; denying them or pushing them away won't resolve anything. Get in touch with your feelings and allow yourself to feel them without being too hard on yourself.
That's a shame, I'm the same dude I get depressed a lot and I have friends but no one understand. If you ever wanna talk and share problems feel free to pm me or add me on aim - Assiblo.
[Image: image.php]
This song always help me who knows it might help you to Smile

My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Can you go out? I mean are you allowed to do?

Whats your age?
The best thing would be to contact some form of medical support but also a few other tips i would suggest is maybe try and join a sporting club of some sort in which i know will be hard to begin with but the results in the future will be very beneficial as you will make lots of new friends within the sporting club and you will be able to spend time going out with them to see a movie or whichever sort of thing you may like. Another nice thing is to join a chat community on your computer where you can socialize via microphone/webcam and make friends over the internet. Hope you get through your rough patch and if i can help in any other way please pm me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why am I Crying? 12 2,126 03-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Aridity
  Crying deeply... Mous 6 1,536 03-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Mous